religious homophobes think that as long as they’re polite about their hateful views it’s not gonna count as hate well it does and it literally kills people and you stay silent with that “I love you but I don’t support your lifestyle” you don’t fucking deserve the right to say you love us it’s a goddamn LIE
Scott spinning his wedding band around his finger while he watches Stiles get his MRI. This time there’s no Nogitsune playing tricks.
Now that Halloween’s getting closer, have a friendly reminder that this happened.
people really shouldn’t underestimate my power to eat the whole pizza
I never understood that idea that people wouldn’t eat the whole pizza
like you paid for a pizza, why not eat it I don’t get it
some people are weak
it is my greatest wish to time travel to the future and watch historically inaccurate period dramas about the early 2000s
Hermione’s last minute study crunch before exams!
okay I’m gonna reblog this again because last time I didn’t say what I thought about this picture
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This makes the universe of Harry Potter so much more magical than I ever dreamed it to be. In the movies and books it’s like an average library with magic books, but this picture shows a Hogwarts alive and brimming with magic. The shelves are impossibly tall because you can enchant stuff to help you reach, so why SHOULDN’T the shelves be huge? I love the girls walking on books like stairs, the cat who got caught on a flying book, Hermione sitting on a book like a chair, everyone’s casual confidence in their unbelievable magic because it’s natural to them. It’s part of their everyday lives. I love the Harry Potter world so much that it hurts, and this picture is gorgeous and makes me relive the magic I have loved since I was little.
"GENTLEMEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE ACHAEANS AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL"
"sir, the enemy gave us a giant wooden horse"
"oh rad bring it in"
Well, you asked.
Totally using this
okay but criminal/underground aus:
- one character in your otp is a big time local drug dealer/loan shark/whatever; another character(s) is a too daring thief that goes for their money.
- a character(s) is a really moralistic thief, maybe some kind of robbing hood type of criminal. the other(s) has no real moral code and just goes for the money. first character wants to stop second one, but the dishonest criminal has a change of heart.
- a type of ‘vigilante’ killer is faced with a ‘leverage’ kinda thief that would never take a life.
- a pickpocket picks from another pickpocket’s pocket
- members of two rival gangs break into the same store
- members of two rival gangs get into a physical fight, but the cops come and they escape together
- homeless kids try to break into the same house to squat. after a little negotiation, they accept to share the space because one has cigarettes but the other has mad lockpicking skills.
- street magician and really skilled pickpocket join forces to steal all the wallets and get all the tips
- a thief of really kind heart is on the run. they catch someone in the road trying to get a lift, and offer to take them to the next city. that person turns out to be another thief on the run.
you know what we need in queer flags? heraldry. awful crests. lines that aren’t horizontal. a fucking dragon. a trans lesbian dragon
A.J. Howie Nick Kevin Brian Potter, you are named for the five original members of the Backstreet Boys. I’m so sorry, they had just reunited and your mother and I got carried away
Any combination of Scott, Stiles, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Allison and Derek welcome. (Extra bonus points for Derek/the Sheriff and/or telling me their shipname if they have one because I need to know)
Please give me some prompts! I’m at a loss for what to write since I have no motivation to continue any of the three fics I’m currently writing.
This dog barks like a person screaming for his life. [via]
their neighbors must be terrified.
*wag wag wag*
*happy dog face*
*BLOODCURDLING DEATH SCREECH*
*wag wag wag*
oh my god i am in tears
im literally crying oh my god